If you're a busy CEO or a Founder you probably:
1. Don't understand LinkedIn well
2. Have no time to write LinkedIn posts
3. Have no idea how things work on LinkedIn
You might be 1 of these. You might even be all 3.
Why do I know this?
Cause 6 years of writing taught me how people think online.
It takes 3000 hours of learning and 21 hours of application a week to build an Influence on LinkedIn.
That’s too much time investment, don’t you think so?
Then I learned 2 MINDBLOWING stats
Did You Know?
– In 2022, there were 227 000 000 LinkedIn users in the United States Alone
– 82% of people are more likely to trust a company when its senior executives are active on social media.
BIG SHOCKER, isn’t it?
It meant that many busy experts like you aren’t able to capitalize on this large audience
– People see “you”, through your Knowledge, Experience & Stories
– They come to your LinkedIn Profile, They Look at your Banner + Headline
– They reach out for your offer because your Audience knows you and What you stand for
– And as a cherry on top, You save hours in Learning & Applying, and so you get to Focus on the things and People you Love.
Isn’t it quite the sight?
LinkedIn can help you
– generate leads
– build a network
– Create a Personal Brand
– increase company awareness
– distribute your company’s message and offer
Just simple LinkedIn posts and strategy can get you that
But you don’t have time for this…
This is where I come in.
What I do.
I don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” solution. And honestly, you deserve more than that. I direct all my skills toward one thing, to close the distance between a CEO, FOUNDERS, Creators, and their target audiences. So here are three of my 3 common services.
Apply to work together
Are you a busy CEO, FOUNDER, or CREATOR who wishes to transform your LinkedIn Profile into a Lead Machine and build an audience that can be monetized?
I can help you in 3 ways:
1. 1-on-1 LinkedIn Consultation
2. LinkedIn Profile Revamp
3. LinkedIn Ghostwriting
Just schedule this free discovery call and let’s see if we can figure things out for you.